Monday, October 19, 2009

How is This Possible?

That my little baby



Turned 3 today????

I remember it wasn't too long ago when his hair wouldn't lay down....

No, seriously-it would not lay down no matter what you did to it.  It was really cute.


And when he yawned, he looked like a lion! This is Abram at 2 weeks old.  Ugh, why am I getting so emotional as I type?!?!?!

It seems within the past couple of months his personality has exploded.  He is so loving, tender hearted, funny, and witty.  He is gentle (most of the time) and loves to wrestle and rough house.  His favorite color is blue, his favorite show is The Dinosaur Train.  He loves trains, cars, music, dancing in the kitchen, anything chocolate, superheroes, playing pirates, his family and friends.  He is a great big brother and adored by his little brother. I am in love with this little boy.  He makes me laugh everyday.  I am so honored to be his mother.



Happy Birthday my sweet Abram Kristopher Raisor, we love you soooooo much!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy birthday Abram!!!

Second Grade Serenity said...

Why is it that I'm getting a little emotional reading it?? Maybe it could be that my baby will be three in less than two weeks.

Sounds like Abram had a wonderful birthday!

D Maxie said...

Happy
Birthday Abram!!!!

Abram Raisor...boom boom..boom boom boom! Abram Raisor...boom boom...boom boom boom!!!