Today we went to
just me and the
They had everything, porta potties....
a hay maze
and if you ...
in line, then you got to go on a
and if you were hungry,there was fast food
If you feel like being traumatized while doing horse riding races, there are cows that will moo right beside you..
But if you can calm down, there is a petting farm that has a
pregnant goat with
two babies!!! ( I have never seen one before, so I had to get both angles) Let's see, they had
and
and "Look Mommy!! POOP!!!!!!!"
and
it was a chilly day. If you were a Reese-miester, it probably wore you out a bit so you did a lot of this
and this
while all the fun was going on.
There were a lot of
(odd bird)s at the Pumpkin Farm. Some of which could make Reese do this
even when I couldn't. I wasn't offended, the lady was pretty funny....looking.
There were some good friends that showed up
There were also a lot of over priced pumpkins. Don't get me wrong, I am all about supporting local farmers, but seriously, it was pretty ridiculous. SO we let Abram select a small pumpkin and then I bought a big pumpkin from a farm stand 5 min from our house (that also has produce grown by local farmers). A survey concluded mixed reviews of the Pumpkin Farm.
Abram and Daddy's thoughts...
Reese....
Oh well. It was fun to be together. Now for the pumpkin carving and caramel apple making.......
3 comments:
haha!!! You so funny! :-)
Cute pumpkin patch!! I want one like that around these here parts.
funny funny
Cute story, and I love Reese's hat!
Post a Comment