Sunday, July 12, 2009

SHHHHH!! Don't Tell Kris!

Kris is not a blog follower, and does not like starring in my blog posts. So we need to keep this post a secret, because he wouldn't be too pleased with me. That being said, I just wanted to tell you two of the reasons I love him.

When Abram wants to skip down the hallway with his Daddy.....



He'll do it.

When Reese wants to cuddle for an afternoon nap.....


He is happy to oblige and be his recliner.

7 comments:

Second Grade Serenity said...

Ok that video made me laugh out loud!

Amy said...

Beth,

This is an awesome post! I knew Kris would be a great daddy because he has always been a great uncle to my kids! We love Kris and Abram and Reese and YOU!

Love,
Amy

I am LoW said...

Oh you naughty wife!!! hahahaha!!!

For you, I hope he doesn't find out. hehe

Katy said...

hhahahahha!!! Conner and I got a kick out of it. And, fwiw, I have a ton of videos of Conner dancing with Oliver in their pajamas. :)

D Maxie said...

No...that was NOT my son in law skipping...

And...Kris, make sure you don't drop the remote while you're sleeping! LOL too cute.. Reese looks like mini me Kris...

Carrie Maseda said...

Awwww, so sweet!

andrea said...

that was one funny skip.