So here is the deal. Reese is one of the cutest babies in the world, however, his sweet contagious smile is really hard to document. You see, whenever the camera comes out-instead of his huge smile, we get pictures like this:
If you are sneaky, you can catch angelic moments such as this:
I decided each month I was going to take a picture of Reese with his monkey just to compare how much he has grown. I'll blog more about that as he gets bigger.
Reese is a very happy and easy going baby. He is also quite the "talker". He loves to be held and sang to. He adores his brother and is definitely a Mama's boy. He has rolled over a few times, the first time being when my family was here to visit (6 weeks oldish). Reese has been grabbing onto things, looking at his hands, and all of that cuteness that little babies do. Other than the whole lactose intolerance and bowel movement issues (TMI?) he is a pretty low maintenance baby. We all are quite smitten with this little rascal.
P.S. Sorry to those of you hoping for a redhead, with all of his new hair coming in on top-looks like I am going to have a blondie.
2 comments:
Hey I think Owen may lose his red and become blond. His new hair is very light, but we shall see.
I don't know about the cutest baby; I have a pretty cute one living in the Maseda house, but he is quite the cutie patootie! That is a great idea to take a picture with his monkey; wish I would have thought of that, I wonder if it is too late to start.
Post a Comment