Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun/Funny

Our Weekend:

We went to a birthday pool party on Friday night. Fun.

Abram had a complete meltdown when we had to leave. Funny (to everyone else).

Saturday morning we went to a Pioneer Day celebration where amongst the activities was a huge and long blow up bouncy lizard complete with two slides on the inside. Fun.

Having to go through with your 2 1/2 year old because there are a ton of big kids in it, while very obviously weighing it down to where it sinks with your post baby body so that he can go down the slides....Funny (to everyone else but you).

Saturday night busting your husband staying up very late to continue reading Eclipse. DANG funny.

On Sunday while your husband is in the bathroom, and you are changing Reese's diaper hearing, "MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM! I POOPED IN THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!" and he was telling the truth. Funny, maybe 10 years from now.

2 comments:

Second Grade Serenity said...

Ahhhhhh potty training. I bet you'll laugh about it sooner than 10 years from now.......maybe.

Very funny about Eclipse :)

Windy said...

Ah Kris! I love it! But I'm sorry for your not so fun "fun times" :)