Friday, July 17, 2009

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!

I was just informed by my sister today that New Moon is going to be premiered (as in red carpet, with cast members)in KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE?!?!?! Has anyone heard about this?! It's a fundraiser for a Children's Charity!! Who wants to have a girls night?????

7 comments:

Tabby said...

yep! i was thinking about hauling up there! that's not far at all!

andrea said...

I DO!!!

I am LoW said...

MEEEEEE!!!!

Marla said...

LOL yep it's going to be here. :) I'm not going though. I couldn't stand the first one. But, hey come by here, and when you go the boys can play. All of them, Kris, Dan, Owen, Reese, Abram, and Ethan. Come on do it!!! You can even stay here!

Windy said...

Deana said it might now be THE movie premiere. she said normally if it's the "big one" you wouldn't be able to get tickets unless you knew someone. but whatever it is i'm up for it!!!

erin said...

Let's do it!

radioshack said...

Oh, I'm totally in... let's go, girl!