I need my girlfriends. They are one of the best things in the whole entire world.
So I have been struggling a little lately, a little bit o' baby blues, a little bit o'cabin fever, a little bit o' insanity from 11 days o' potty training (and not being able to leave the house for fear of an accident with 2 kiddos). And who comes to save the day? Two of my bestest girlfriends.
Abram was spoiled, Reese was spoiled, Kris was spoiled with banana pudding, I was spoiled. We got caught up, we reminisced, we ate things I knew I would curse about as my healthy/exercise plan begins this weekend, we laughed, oh how I needed this weekend.
AND on a totally random note, check out this crazy huge beautiful moth that landed on my window outside:
Anyhoo, just wanted to say that I am so grateful for all of my close girlfriends, especially the ones where we can go a long time without talking, and then pick up the phone-or meet up and it's as if we never missed a minute.
1 comment:
Well it was a good thing we didn't come by then! LOL Would have been crowded. When are you coming in town again? You need to come by here!!
Post a Comment