Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Present....

I know it may sound cheesy, but I don't care. I know that my boys names are meant to be. With Abram I knew it was meant to be. I saw the name and just obsessed over it. No matter what anyone said, I had a REALLY good feeling about it.

But that is a story for a different time.

This is about my little Reese. Kris and I always really liked that name. Then we started talking about it for real. After we had pretty much decided that was his name, I started to see it everywhere. We met some people in Alabaster with the last name Reese, and they were awesome. I saw a Reese Cup machine (like a soda machine-bizarre, but awesome right?) when I was shopping at 3 in the morning the day after Thanksgiving, when we moved here to Calhoun-one of the first people I met had the last name of Reese, etc etc. Just meant to be. When Reese was a week old, our friends (the ones with the last name Reese) came and brought us dinner, along with some presents for Reese (and Abram) among the gifts was this:


I must admit, I was a little fumbled over words when I saw this stuffed guinea pig. until I looked at the name:

5 comments:

I am LoW said...

Awesome!!!

I remember being so excited when my little brothers name was attatched to a teddy bear on a teddy bear wrapping paper. His name is Burley.

But girrrrrrl!!! Locke?!?! He has a twin brother!! You think his name is Clocke?? (hehe- that was Nolans joke) But, what the what?!?!

Beth said...

I know right? But is the "Locke twin" that guy at the beginning who wanted to kill Jacob? Meaning, when "locke" said something to the effect of "You have no idea what it took for me to get here." Why oh why must the writers do this to us?!

Laura said...

I must get in on the LOST conversation. I was SO confused after last night. I think you're right Beth, I think the locke twin is the guy who wanted to kill Jacob. But WHO are these two people? Why did Jacob not seem surprised or try to defend himself at all? Is the really dead? What happened after the bomb went off? oh my goodness i can't wait until next season, the final season. Hopefullly it will all make sense!!!

Laura said...

Oh and P.S. I like both of your boys names. I think they are great names.

I am LoW said...

Oh, for sure it's that kind in the beginning who found a loop hole and took over Lockes body. But HOW bizarre!!

I can't believe the next season is the final. Wah!