We have one of those big tubs of All Free and Clear that we get from Sams to do laundry........the conversation went like so:
Me: "Kris, have you seen the cap for the detergent?"
Kris: "I threw it away."
Me: "You threw it away! Why?!"
Kris: "We (?)never use it."
Me: "KRIS! How do you think you are supposed to measure the detergent?!"
-pause of silence-
Kris: "I just squirt some in."
And now so many of the laundry mysteries make sense.
5 comments:
That is SO funny!
hilarious!!
LOL!! Oh Kris!!! Okay, but even if you don't need it, is it the only lid? Like ours the measure thingy is the lid. So we would have an open bottle of detergent just sitting there that would probably be spilt! LOL
Kris, I'm glad you are helping with the laundry, Love, MOM
Kris...you're too funny! Don't forget to teach Abram how to do it!!
Post a Comment