This story begins last year, October 7th to be exact. It was my birthday and one of the things that Kris bought for me was the movie 'Cars'. I do love Disney movies, however, I had no desire to see this one. He bought it "for me" because he wanted to see it. Anyhoo- I never watched the movie and was a "little" disappointed in the present. Fast forward months and months later. Abram is 20 months or so and
OBSESSED to say the least with anything that has wheels (he has been since he was a baby). Kris decides to bust out the movie. At this point in time, the only thing Abram will watch on TV is Elmo. But something captured him about this movie (the cars obviously). Now we have to limit (some parents are better than others at doing this, but I won't brag-I mean name names) to watch it 3 times a week. He can even quote some of it-which is funny being that he doesn't say much. And when I say "quote" I guess I mean "Vroom" at the appointed times. I must admit, when I got over my bitterness, it is a very cute movie. One night Kris brought Abram home two of the cars from the movie and he always has one in each hand. Love his heart, needless to say we have a birthday theme. However, no 3-D cakes this year, but
that is a story for next month.
"Play with me!"



KACHOW!
3 comments:
So cute. Ethan got this movie for his first birthday. He likes it also, and has some of the characters that you can throw and they talk. They are soft? Is that making any sense? LOL
I loved the movie Cars! And when we saw it in the theater, it was Gary saying we needed to buy the movie when it came out on DVD. :)
The movie I had to watch over and over and over and over when my boys were his age was Alladin. And although it's a good movie- seriously, what was it about THAT movie were my boys obsessed with???
That's cute! The first time Bentley saw Cars, the look on his face was priceless! Complete wonder and awe. And he makes this noise that I can't even describe other that it is his noise of complete delight and respect rolled into one. He makes this noise anytime he sees any Cars paraphernalia. It is so sweet. So funny.
Post a Comment