We went to the park. It was quite a walk for the little guys, but they enjoyed it. And we took some breaks........
This is Abram telling me a story, he is probably saying something like, "I thought you said we were going to the park."
By the time we got to the park, Abram was finished and ready for a nap. So after a couple of tantrums, I got to carry him all the way back crying and screaming "Night Night!" Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you-there are no pictures of that. But this is a pic after being in the car for 3 minutes, it went like this (he was holding a ball) "ball! a ball! ball! ball!......then silence."
He slept a total of 45 minutes and was ready to go again. This is going to be a very long day...........
1 comment:
I so enjoy the pictures, thanks for blogging, love , mom
Post a Comment