Sunday, February 9, 2014

Personalities (2013)

This past Summer, Abram went through this phase of wanting to wear Kris's name tag from his mission. It was completely random, and he wore it to church for weeks. He was always really careful with it, like he knew how important it was to Kris. One Sunday I tried to take a picture of the boys together. I HATE that this turned out so blurry because it captures so much of their personalities. In fact, it's one we may have to redo in 11 years or so...
 
 ...and this one below just melts me. I already have a master plan for two pictures in a frame side by side-I hope he always remembers how important he is. How important it is to make good choices. How much he is loved. It's so funny, when my kids talk about going on missions for our church-Abram says he is going to the Rainforest, Reese says he is going to Ohio. I don't know if it's possible to love them more.

No comments: