Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stinky Feet

Time has been passing too quickly. There are so many things my kids are "growing out of". In fact Abram asked the other day if we could quit saying "potty" and start saying "bathroom". He doesn't hold my hand as much, and says he is too old for shows he once loved. I am forgetting to write things down, and this makes me sad. I am trying to catch up my blog and be more diligent. I want to remember as much as I can. I want to remember things like a couple days ago I painted my toenails (I very rarely do this) and Reese said, "Um, Mama-what did you do to your toenails?" I replied, "I painted them." Reese said, "They're kinda beautiful." and took his fingers in a pinching pose and spread them apart an inch and said, "Like, this much beautiful." Or when I was ready for church this morning and Reese said, "Woo woo! That dress is beautiful!" Or a game we play on the swings that makes him laugh so hard he can barely breathe. I don't know what started it-I started pushing him in the swings, and was trying to teach him how to pump his legs. So I got in front of him and got him and told him to try and touch my hands with his feet. When his feet got to my hands I pretended to smell them and yelled "STINKY FEET!!" in a weird voice and started acting like I was going to be sick (I know, I am a boy Mom, what can I say?) Loving all things grose, he started belly laughing so hard and quickly made it a tradition. Here's when it started (please note, I do know he is way too big for this swing, but the bigger ones were taken)...even watching the video (that will only load sideways-otherwise I would post it) just now, he was dying laughing.


No comments: