Monday, March 12, 2012

We Are Okay, Really.....

I have been feeling unmotivated about blogging-sad, but true. It seems like we have been sooo busy lately and at the end of the day I would rather let my brain turn to mush in front of the TV than open up the computer to log it all.  My kids are growing at an alarming rate-seriously-jeans that I bought a couple months ago are quickly turning into capris. My "baby" will be turning three next month and my oldest will be (sniff, sniff) starting Kindergarten after this Summer. The weather has been amazing and we ventured out with some friends to the zoo.














Reese a.k.a. the "Elephant Whisperer", no joke-this kid LOVES elephants. Both were facing us with their "best sides" until Reese started yelling for them. "Hi Elephants! I love you!" and one turned around and started walking towards us....














We took a quick engagement picture, 20 years ahead of time...(half joking, they are good buddies).














Went for a drive, and pretended to be the Wild Kratt brothers.....
Later on we went to see the gorillas. I have never seen one come up to this window before, and it was the sweetest (scariest) thing. Reese went up to the window and looked over the gorilla's shoulder and yelled "Peek-a-boo!" and he looked, then he did the other shoulder, and the gorilla looked!! It happened three times, and I missed it each time with my camera-I should have got in on video!!

The pictures do no justice to how massive he was.  The kids weren't impressed, I however, couldn't stop staring.

1 comment:

Paul, Addie and Aiden Butler said...

I miss you guys! I can't believe how big the boys are.