Love it! Did you find the idea on Pinterest? I made one of those for the fall and have been meaning to make one for spring. I guess I have 4 days left to do it. :)
We need to have a Pinterest craft party. Maybe for a Super Saturday "Enrichment" activity?
Beth!! How have I missed out on your blog for so long?? I love it, I've been perusing the archives and I'm laughing all over the place. Beautiful wreath, I love it.
Thanks guys! And yes!! Let's do a craft /super Saturday!! Lori-I thought your knew! And Laura, just call and I will head over with my felt and glue gun!
4 comments:
Love it! Did you find the idea on Pinterest? I made one of those for the fall and have been meaning to make one for spring. I guess I have 4 days left to do it. :)
We need to have a Pinterest craft party. Maybe for a Super Saturday "Enrichment" activity?
Beth!! How have I missed out on your blog for so long?? I love it, I've been perusing the archives and I'm laughing all over the place. Beautiful wreath, I love it.
Love it! I'm going to make one! I may need help especially with the flowers!
Thanks guys! And yes!! Let's do a craft /super Saturday!! Lori-I thought your knew! And Laura, just call and I will head over with my felt and glue gun!
Post a Comment