Saturday, April 10, 2010

Changes

It's been a while......sorry.  Our family is going through a lot right now. Some good, some........less than good.  I have a lot to update on, and a lot of cute pictures.  To summarize a few things, due to the sucky economy Kris was laid off, and jobs are scarce.  My Grandma isn't doing very well, and we were able to go to Ohio for Easter and spend some much needed time with family.  Everything isn't all bad, some exciting things are coming up-the Reese-miester is turning one on the 22nd (I CANNOT believe it), and we are starting a new chapter in our lives-which is both scary and exciting.  So hopefully, computer willing-I will be able to catch you all up on what has been going on with us very soon.

3 comments:

andrea said...

LAME! I'm so sorry beth! huggs and kisses to you!

Marla said...

Beth I am so sorry to hear about Kris. Let us know if we can do ANYTHING to help. Kris is a very hard worker and I know he'll find something soon.

Katy said...

(((hugs!)))

Maybe you'll move to Chicago next? I know a great place you can live... right down the road from MEEEE!

What industry is Kris in?