I have a lot of updating to do on the blog. It's a little overwhelming for me, which is why I haven't done it yet. I also think I am avoiding. You know, I have put on here about a million times that I want to make my blog a book for my kiddos especially since I have been HORRIBLE at keeping up with their baby books. So I need to do a post about my Grandma. I have been thinking of things to say, and then I just get upset and put it off a little longer. I really want it to be worthy of her memory, because I know that as my kids get older they will forget. So I am going to start with Reese's birthday party and then jump back to Easter and maybe in the meantime I will figure out the right words to say.
That being said. We had a small family party yesterday to celebrate the Reese-miester turning ONE. I still can't believe it. The theme was Cookie Monster:
Reese's cake
Reese was feeling pretty sleepy, Isaac-on the other hand, was ready to party...
He was a little skeptical at first......
But got over it pretty quick...
Abram was more than happy to help out with the cupcakes (and Reese's cake as well)...
He got a walk/ride on toy from Aunt Natalie, Uncle JJ, and Isaac that the boys all helped put together...
And a wagon from Nana and Papaw....
(Needless to say he loved it, and every time he gets in it, this is what he looks like-plus added squeals of laughter.)
The boys, SOMEday we will get them all to smile for a picture....
Reese also got some moola from Grandma and Grandpa and some super cool clothes from his Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins. He completely scored, and he loved every minute of it.....well except for the cleaning cake off of him part!
2 comments:
How funny! Owen got the same wagon! That was our gift for Owen. :) He loves it! Tell baby Happy Birthday!!!
I cannot believe he is 1 already! Very cute cookie monster cake! nom nom nom nom nom. ha ha.
Post a Comment