My Grandma passed away around 3am this morning. I am having a hard time with this. I will write more when I get back from Ohio. Right now I am feeling very sad and grateful. Grateful for her, sad for me and my family.
I am so sorry to hear this. :( It is so hard to lose a Grandma. Very very hard, especially when there are mixed feelings like that. Call when you get back from Ohio.
5 comments:
Beth, I'm so sorry! Sending you lots of love. XXXOOO
I am so sorry to hear this. :( It is so hard to lose a Grandma. Very very hard, especially when there are mixed feelings like that. Call when you get back from Ohio.
Sending our hugs and prayers your way. We love you!
i'm sad for you.
come share your story with us, soon.
miss you and love you!
Randalls
oh sorry to hear this. Sending prayers your way.
Post a Comment