Thursday, April 29, 2010
Abram Funnies
Abram never ceases to amaze me in the comedy department. His wit, his timing-priceless. The best part is, he doesn't realize how funny he is. Yesterday the kiddos and Kris were in the living room. I walked out the bedroom door and Abram started laughing and says "Does it tickle Mama?" I stopped and just stared him at him, not knowing exactly what he meant (you NEVER know these days, what is going to come out of the child's mouth). And he said, "The little fuzzies, do they tickle?" I asked him, "Honey, what are you talking about?" looking around on my shirt. I got closer to him and he pointed at the "fuzzies". The sunlight was coming through the window over the door-dust. He was talking about dust and there was a lot of it. Kinda grose if you think about it, especially when he started blowing it, and trying to eat it. I guess I need to bust out the Pledge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment