Monday, January 4, 2010

Wiping the Water

We were all watching a movie tonight when Abram spontaneously decided to do a flip over me on the couch.  In doing so, his head hit my nose......hard. I grabbed my nose waiting for the blood to come (which never did) and started to cry.  It really hurt and your nose is one of those sensitive places anyways that just makes the tears come.  Abram immediately started crying and screaming too.  I thought he had hurt his head until he started saying really fast without stopping, "Mommy, I love you so much, don't cry Mommy, I love you so much," then he sat on my lap wiping my face.  "Mommy, I am wiping the water (tears)! There's no more water, stop cryng Mommy I love you so much! It's all better!"  It was the sweetest, most pitiful thing ever.  The worst part, other than the pain was that it touched me so much what he was saying that I couldn't stop crying.  My sweet little monster, I love him so much.

No comments: