Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Somebody's Growing....

I forgot to post that someone was getting a little too big for this.......



In fact, you can see that his legs are bent and still hanging over (not to mention he is over the weight limit).......


SO we went out and got one of these.....

 

The funny thing is, I bought it for the comfy soft inner layer-however, due to his size-we had to take it out.

But as you can see, in his first "big car seat" ride, he didn't mind a bit.


I was worried that someone might be jealous that his little brother got a big "present" and he didn't.  But little did I know, I did have an even bigger present for him, a new clubhouse, which he made his Daddy get inside.  And Kris happily obliged.

Reese was even granted permission to enter.....

(yah, sorry about the undies-according to Abram, wearing "just legs" allows him to run "super fast")
Instead of trying it myself, I prefer to just trust him on that one.

2 comments:

I am LoW said...

I think the next time I go running, I am going to try 'just legs' and see if it helps my time.

AHAH!! I am SO funny. Cause I never go running. ;-)

Katy said...

Love it!

Sometimes, now that both my kids are forward facing, when the kids are particularly batty when I'm getting ready to go out, I let them choose the 'regular' side or the 'silly' side. When they choose the silly side, they get to sit in each other's car seats!

It's kind of a pain in the winter when you have to adjust all the straps though. :)