Probably everyone is East Tennesse will have a similar post. It's rare that we see snow in this here parts, and when we do, it melts soon after. Abram has seen snow before, but this is the first snow that he is old enough to remember. I wish I had on video his excitement. It was so cute. It went something like,
"MOMMY!!! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!"
It came down pretty good for a while. So, we bundled everyone up....
(Are you having A Christmas Story flashbacks? Yep, that was the case. You know, the funny thing about this picture is that Reese was crying when I was putting his big coat on, until I would hold up the camera and take a picture. Then he would laugh, until the camera went down and he would continue crying.)
Then we proceeded to head outside.
(this one was taken through the window while I was get Reese ready)
Grandma Raisor held Reese and sang Christmas carols while we finished the snowman.
Obi thought about eating the snowman's arm.
The finished product. Our first family snowman!!
(the videos take a few seconds to play)
We even got to go "sledding" this was the best hill we could find. I know, a little sad-but we had a great time anyway. And by the way, in the video of me and Abram, check out his face-he is grinning ear to ear the whole time! And if you are wondering if we are sledding on top of Abram's turtle sandbox.....we are.
We got wet bums and everything-well, at least Kris and I did.
We made snow angels.
My all time favorite pictures of the day (so far) are:
and
Remember what I told you before? Yah, as I type this, it has already melted.
1 comment:
Such cute pictures. The snow was so pretty for the few hours that it lasted. I guess I'll take what we can get. haha
Post a Comment