Something that made me smile- we were driving home from Church tonight (RS dinner) and passing through downtown Knoxville. There are a lot of pretty Christmas lights everywhere. Abram is in the backseat singing (yes, singing-as in, he knows most of the words) 'Frosty the Snowman' along with the CD (Fiona Apple version). In his little Abram voice, "Frooooooosty the snow-Mommy! Look the sunsphere! was a jolly happy so-did you see that Mommy?! A Christmas tree! pipe and a button nose and two ey-Mommy! I just saw a reindeer! coal." I love him, and I love that he talks my ear off every time we get in the car, or when he randomly repeats things I have said, like (in Abram voice), "Honey, I can't reach that for you I am driving." or when I say, "No honey." he will yell, "YES HONEY!"
On a total random note. Things you never expect to hear in the Kroger frozen food aisle (a conversation between a middle aged couple). "Did you see those brussel sprouts?" "BRUSSEL SPROUTS?! I was craving those yesterday! Let's get some!" Seriously? Craving brussel sprouts?
1 comment:
Soooooo your kid! Can't wait to hang with him. How bout this week? Brussell Sprouts... yummy!
Post a Comment