Isaac Lane Jenkins-Rice
December 26, 2009 at 11:56p.m.
weighing in at 7lbs 2oz. 20 inches long
He is the SWEETEST baby nephew in the whole world!!
From his precious goopy eyes......
to his monkey toes.....
Natalie did AMAZING, she rocked that birth, I am telling you.
New little family....
Natalie might kill me for this picture, but it cracked me up-I think I should contact Gatorade-wouldn't this be a great ad?
He is SO looking at me like I am already his favorite Aunt, just sayin'.
Nana's got another grandbaby boy!
......and we are all in love.
3 comments:
Great pictures, thanks for posting! Too bad Isaac will probably end up playing Toto with a bossy 'older cousin' around...
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! Tell Natalie he is PERFECT and I am so glad he is here!!!!!!! Best Christmas present ever. Way to go Natalie!!!!!
He is adorable!!!!! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment