And a nice look at the sponge painting (although this picture doesn't do it justice on the tackiness).
After the first round of paint.....
And here are some "after" shots.....
I made him a small blanket to go on his bed....
Yes, we latched the bookcase to the wall....
I think it turned out awesome. We still have some things to hang on the wall, and Kris wants to paint his dresser (red maybe?) but other than that-room complete. Abram loves it, although it makes every other room in our house look really boring. :)
11 comments:
It looks so great! I love it and I bet Abram is so excited!
Awesine!
I mean, awesOMe.
Geez!
Wow Beth. You all did a really good job. I like that room too! Can I sleep in there with you Abram??
how cute! how are you going to do reece's room? is it still monkeys? pbk has the cutest hot air ballon theme now and it makes me want to have another boy just so I can use that bedding!
Great job! I know Abram will love it!!! Move over Martha Stewart!
It looks great! Of course, it lets me know how sad Braden and Colton's room is; I guess I need to get on the ball! Of course, my room needs some help too! Hmmm, where should I start first?
It looks great! love the blue colors
That is so AWESOME!!! His room is so darling! Man you all have talent!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yeah, I kind of felt like I disappeared from life for awhile. :) Things have been pretty crazy.
It's fun to try and catch up on blogs though. Yours is so darling, you are so sweet, we are so excited for this next baby for you!! :)
I'm anxious to read more of the blogs of yours that I missed.
Again, WONDERFUL job on the darling room.
Cute little room!!! Y'all did a great job.
Good job Beth! Check one off your list!
Post a Comment