Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Have THE BESTEST Friends E-VER........

I mentioned before that it has been a hard week. One of those weeks where you probably need to talk about it, but you would rather be sad and not talk about it, or better yet play the avoiding game. I admit, I am pretty good at it. So today when my doorbell rang during nap time and I ran (yes ran, sorry for the visual) to the door to KILL whoever it would be ringing my doorbell, I found this:



And then I smiled because it had Reese's name on it (I know that they know me too well).......


And then I smiled because the best kind of friends know that when you are hurting and don't feel like talking, chocolate always helps..........



I love you guys, and miss you more than I can say. Wish I could be at the reunion this weekend.

And again........my doctor might just kill me.

3 comments:

D Maxie said...

Your mom likes chocolate and pies too!!!!!!! You just might see me at your doorstep with all that loot!!! I'll take care of the doctor LOL.

That's what mommies are for!

Marla said...

Yep, don't eat it BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrea said...

Beth, sorry you have been sad lately. :( Pregnancy brings out the full flavor of all emotions doesn't it! I hope everything is ok with you all. Love ya!

I watched Mama Mia the other day. SO funny! It would have been so fun to watch it with you. Riley Grose knows all the words to every single song! How funny is that! She's only 4!