Big changes for our family this year. Good changes, but changes that makes me realize more and more my kids are getting bigger-and I can't make it stop. Abram is going to preschool this year. He LOVES it! I am not going to lie, it was really hard to drop him off. I guess it's because I stay home with my boys, and the thought of letting them into the big, wide world sorta thing. It wore off after the first day-because he loves it so much. He told me he misses me when he's there, but it's awesome. in fact, when we went to the "Meet the Teacher" day-he was playing and asked me, "Do you get to leave now?"
Nana bought him an apprpriate backpack. He goes two days a week, and then on Tuesdays, a few of us Moms from church are doing a co-op preschool where we switch each week, and do a lesson, etc. I don't think Abram has realized that doesn't mean "playdate" yet. But he adores being with his buddies from church too.
Reese, is not a fan of preschool-because: 1. He doesn't get to go. and 2. I think he gets bored without Abram around. I mean, don't get me wrong-I am super fun and all....but not as fun as his brother I guess. I forget that Reese doesn't know what it means to be an only child.....I think it freaks him out a little.
1 comment:
Congrats to Abram on starting school! I'm glad he loves it.
Hazel had a hard time when Oliver went to school too, especially since she couldn't go. Now, she's in preschool for half the day and Oliver's in full-day kindergarten, and she still misses him in the early afternoons. I try to make it special Mommy/Daughter time, and we have lunch together every day, and sometimes we have special treats (like chocolate milk!)... but then she tells me that she wants to save some of her treat for her "Boliver".
Post a Comment