My cousins and their families came down for Labor Day. I have said it before, but it cracks me up about how many pictures we use to have during their visits.....and now, between all of us, and all of our kids-we don't get as much as we'd like. But we did get to go to the lake-my boys first time. I was pretty nervous, and Kris and Matt took the older kids to meet Richie and JJ at the lake, while the girls brought the little kiddos later on. Unfortunately, they didn't have cameras-but Natalie told me that when they got there, Kris went running off the dock into the who-knows-how-deep-water, and Abram (with life jacket on) ran in right after him! Before we got there they were jumping, jet skiing, and tubing. My kiddos LOVED it, and Abram couldn't get enough of the jet ski! I almost had 5 heart attacks while we were there, because of my fearless husband and kids. But we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment