......I have been slacking again. But seriously, we have had a lot going on-mostly just trying to enjoy the last days of Summer before all of the changes start. What changes you ask? Kris starting school (tomorrow) in addition to working full time, Abram starting preschool (tomorrow), being part of a co-op preschool in addition to other preschool (8, 3 &4 year olds in my tiny condo-we'll see how that turns out), Abram starting soccer, responsibilities at church, etc etc. I do need to catch up, but I need to put moments of cuteness so that I don't forget.
Abram had soccer practice this past Saturday (could cry my eyes out that he is big enough to play, that he looks SO cute, and that he loves it). Anyways, we are on our way to soccer and the conversation goes:
Abram: "Mom...it's kind of different without Reese in the car...."
Me: "It is different, I miss Reese, but we'll see him when we get home."
Abram: "Mom, I miss him because I love him." (said as if he realized it for the first time)
Me: "I know you do honey, we'll see him when we get back and you can tell him all about it."
Soccer practice ends, we get back home-met by a very enthusiastic Reese who hugs me then moves to Abram. Reese's chubby arms are wrapped around Abram..
Reese: "AAABRRRIIIN!!!"
Abram: "Hey Reese! I missed you, I was playing soccer!"
Reese: "SOOOCCCER????"
Abram: "Yes, soccer, Reese-you are squishing me, I can't breathe."
Reese let's go, follows him 5 steps grabs onto him for dear life again, "SOOOCCER!!"
Sweet boys.
Tonight Kris went to go and visit a couple of families from church. Abram and Reese were playing together and dragging around their lego wagon, having a great time. They were laughing and talking. I came out of the kitchen and looked at them. Abram said, "Mom, look-we're taking our kids...I mean pets, on a walk!" Giraffe and Elephant were in the wagon-the best part is when we go on family walks, the kids are in the wagon.
No comments:
Post a Comment