The funniest thing happened. I believe I have mentioned before that Abram's favorite zoo animal is the zebra. Why? I don't know, they never do anything terribly exciting. There we were, admiring the zebras...
when something crazy happened. I was so dumbstruck I didn't get a good picture. I heard a thud and saw something that looked like this
landed right behind their shoes!!! (I didn't get a picture of the one that landed directly behind them, this was actually the second time it happened.) My first thought was poop! But as I looked closer it was a mud ball. WHO IS THROWING MUDBALLS AT MY CHILDREN?!?! NO JOKE, I turn around and find the culprit
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! It just so happened that it was just us and another family there in that area. I looked at the other kids' Mom, and both of us said, "Did that really just happen?" And started laughing, then we went to give the elephant the attention he needed. The elephant is Reese's favorite zoo animal anyway.
We walked around and saw the precious baby red pandas they have there.
And Abram displayed some parcel tongue abilities (sorry to all of the harry potter fans if I misspelled that)....
Luckily he didn't cast any spells to free them.
And as a side note, Reese did pretty awesome walking on his own. There were a few "not listening" moments where he screamed bloody murder as I put him in the stroller as a consequence for running off, but other than that it was great.
2 comments:
My kids are similarly funny about the stroller.
Hazel will only sit in it when Oliver is with us (thus preventing him from sitting in it). She wants to walk when there is no danger that Oliver will steal her moving throne.
Sounds like you guys had fun. Just curious...did anyone throw up? :) J/K. I would let your kids throw up in my car anytime! I hope you guys are enjoying Knoxville but I wish you were here. I really really need to call you to catch up!
Post a Comment