Saturday was awesome weather!! The sun was shining, we didn't have to layer-and we decided to go to the zoo. It's about an hour and a half away from us. Most of the animals were out enjoying the sunshine. I'm not going to lie, usually the elephants are by far my favorite-but this visit the harbor seals were being super cute, and kept kissing each other.
(Buffalo)
(Elk-above)
(Grizzly Bear-above)
Zebras continue to be Abram's favorite.
(Lemur Island)
I think every time I go to the zoo, no matter which zoo it is, this is always what the male lion is doing-must be nice.
There is also this play area with a bug theme-perfect for kiddos that have been in a car for an hour and a half.
I can't get over how big this zoo is, it's 500 acres of natural habitat! The animals have sooo much room to run and play. Which makes it a little hard to see some of them. There is a North America section and an Africa section, you take a bus (or walk forever) to each. It is a ton of walking. But there are so many animals, it's worth it. We had an amazing day.
No comments:
Post a Comment