I know, I know, it's been too long. And my kids are going through a "don't take my picture" phase, and let's face it-cute kid pictures are really what everyone wants. So without further suspense, last week we were way busy, in fact so busy that sometimes we just randomly laid down and went to sleep.
1 comment:
Oliver went through that phase too. I have helped stop it by showing him pictures of when he was a baby (which he loves to look at) and telling him that when he's older, he'll want to look at pictures of when he was 4, but he won't let me take any, so there won't be anything to show him. That usually helps (for a few minutes, anyway).
Also, SO CUTE! My kids never, ever fall asleep on the floor if I am home. Sometimes I want to though.
Post a Comment