Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kris Turns 33

What kind of decorations do you get when you are stuck at home because of ice on the roads, all you have is construction paper, scissors, and glue sticks, and the birthday boy has to use your car because his needs a new clutch??? These kind....
















But we worked diligenty (and had some "crayon war" in the mix)..


















We made some birthday crowns, had Thai pasta salad, scotcheroos, and Despicable Me.

















I'd say the birthday boy had fun.  Happy Birthday to the best husband, dad, and friend e-ver!
We. Love. You.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! What a cool party!!!!! I LOVE your decorations! 33 is such a cool age to be!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wish we had all hung out when you were here. sad day.

Amber said...

Thai pasta salad? Go ahead and email me that recipe. Happy Birthday Kris!