Thursday, September 2, 2010

On the Road Again.......

Got the call last night. We will be moving this weekend (this is our third move on a holiday). Kris will be working for his old company-we are so grateful. Wanna hint? It will be on the outskirts of this town
















Any guesses? No cheaters, so those who know-no guessing allowed.  I won't have access to the computer for a few days (moving on Monday, then it'll take a while to get set up).  I will let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

Windy said...

well considering it says the name of this city on the picture i have a pretty good guess. :) crazy woman! congrats! i know ya'll are so happy and relieved.

I am LoW said...

I can't read the writing on the picture. :( No fair leaving us hanging! :)

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Call me!

Amber said...

I hate this post. :( I mean I'm happy for a job and all, but pouting for me.