Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hand-Me-Downs....

Here is a story about a toy named












This little fella was a present for Abram from my parents in Abram's "I'm obsessed with Elmo" phase. It's one of those little diddy's you can hook up to a computer and program him to say your child's name, favorite food, etc.  Well, Abram has since passed this phase-so Elmo hasn't been played with for a while-until yesterday...
















when this little guy found him (picture blurry due to the running and excitement). This little guy LOVED Elmo,





















it made him SO happy.

















Elmo talked to him, sang songs to him, hey-WAIT A SECOND!!!
MY NAME ISN'T ABRAM!!!!!
Maybe it was a trick. SO Elmo began to sing and tell stories again, and the world was happy...

and everything was wonderful...

until Elmo mentioned the wrong name again......

I think I need to dig through the boxes and find that program CD and Cable.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Beth,

That was an adorable story about an even more adorable boy.

I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Amy

D Maxie said...

Oh my gosh I laughed until I cried! Elmo has been worth every penny! Miss you guys! Love you...

I am LoW said...

hahaha!!! SO funny!

Windy said...

too cute! I can't believe how much Reese looks like Abram!! I especially love how he stalked the Chick-Fil-A cow. Miss ya!

Randall Family said...

so cute. so so so cute. you captured him perfectly. WE MISS YOU! happy for you, too, in your new place! Love, the randalls

Laura said...

hahaha. that is soooo funny. love how you caught it in pictures. so cute.