That I have a friend who is a New York Wedding Photographer?
Here is some of his work
I don't know why I have big gaps in my posts, I have been working on this for 30 minutes-it's very frustrating. Anyhoo- Josh actually took my wedding pictures 10 years ago, before he was all professional and famous. So if you know anyone who needs an amazing wedding/special occasion photographer, let them know. He travels too-he once shot a wedding in Italy!
Just so we are clear-you know someone in New York- let 'em know, you want a photographer, I am letting you know, OR if you wana buy some cool pictures-you can do that too.
He is pretty amazing if I do say so myself.




1 comment:
That is awesome. Hope you guys are doing good. Finally getting back to reading blogs so I wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment