We were able to go to the aquarium with Nana.........
(It was November, Kris packed the bibs in the bag) However, this little cutie loved the aquarium as well-obviously.
Abram became friends with this fish. When Abram would move up or down the fish would too. It was really cute, they carried on quite the conversation.
You get a picture like this when your kid runs up to the glass during a dive show when everyone else has been told to sit 10 feet back, I moved him after the photo op.
This past weekend my cousins and their cute kiddos came in. We went to a children's museum and the girls got to see New Moon, and Abram got an early Christmas present which a HUGE hit with ALL the kids if you know what I mean. Here is a pic of the great grand kids thus far, with Isaac being still in the belly
I hope my sister doesn't kill me for that one, but seriously-how cute is that?
Layla doesn't look too thrilled, but how can you not want to kiss that sweet face?
Things are still crazy, and both boys are sick, but we are having many adventures and feeling more at home.
2 comments:
Ha Ha, Natalies belly sticks out! Love it!
very cute beth! WHere are you guys? I'm so confused.
Post a Comment