Reese turned 7 months on the 22nd. His nickname is "The Beast" by his Daddy. He is one of the happiest babies you'll ever meet. He wants to be mobile so bad he can't stand it, and has figured out that if he lays on his back he can scoot himself across the room. He thinks his big brother is the greatest in the whole world, and has in the past 2 weeks been sounding like a pterodactyl discovering how loud he can get. He can get his knees under his belly and push while on his tummy, and ends up flipping over. We are definitely in love with him.
By the way, I must mention that the clothes he is wearing-when Abram wore the same clothes-not only was Abram a year old-he was walking. I think I am going to have a big boy on my hands.
1 comment:
So cute!! That is funny that he is so big. Owen is the opposite. Ethan was my big boy! 18 pounds at 4 months and in 18 month clothing by this age. Owen is my tiny baby. He is still in 6 to 9 month clothing and it's big on him. :) Funny how kids are so different.
Ethan was crawling by now also, and Owen just loves to roll around the room and scoot backwards. I love mommyhood. Oh, and when are you guys going to come over?
Post a Comment