It was pretty cool, small, but pretty cool-especially if you are 3, or seven months.
Abram was a little scared at first of the T Rex, it was a little too life like......
Abram did end up making friends with the T Rex. You see, Abram likes to talk to things-and in turn I have to be the voice of whatever it is he is talking to. Whether it's Reese, or in this case-the dinosaur. Thankfully at this point Abram and I were alone with the T Rex. And no, I conveniently didn't get the voice of the T Rex on video.
Motherhood-you do what you gotta do.
(I am having issues uploading the video. I will keep trying, so stay tuned.)
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Oliver is the opposite with voices--he tells me all the time when I am grumbling at other drives 'Cars can't talk, Mommy. Stop talking to cars.' lol!
so you guys are back in knoxville, then?
yah, well Sevierville. Kris is traveling until the next project opens up.
Post a Comment