Monday, March 16, 2009

Tennesse Aquarium

Our family (along with extended family) has been going through some hard things lately, nothing that I feel like blogging about. We have been spending a lot of "family time" this past week, which has helped a lot.

On Saturday we drove to Chattanooga and went to the aquarium. Abram LOVES aquariums! I hadn't been to this one in over 10 years. It didn't seem like much had changed. Abram loved it, except for the butterflies. He liked them when they were still, but once they started flying around and landing on him, it was a whole different story. I prefer the one in Gatlinburg over this one, however we still had a lot of fun and it was fun just being together. Although, I don't recommend going if you are 34 weeks pregnant because you will suffer for it the next day (all of the walking). It was the perfect rainy day activity, I love my boys.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sorry for your struggle... wish I was there to give you hugs... love you!