1. Go to www.flickr.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.
1. What is your name?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. What is your favorite color?

4. Favorite Drink?

5. Dream vacation?

6. Favorite dessert?

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?

8. What do you love most in life?

9. One word to describe you?

10. What do you dream about?
6 comments:
So if you bored maybe you should CALL SOMEONE!!!! :) I love number 10 Miss you!
by the way, number 8 i'm assuming you put family as i did...yyeeaahhh. 2nd picture is definitely the correct one!
Awesome pictures!
So what's the answer to what you want to be when you grow up?
"Happy", I thought the dolls were fun in their green dresses. I love looking at other people's and trying to guess what they put! I thought this was so cute!
i thought maybe you wanted to be a leprechaun when you grow up
That was fun. I copied you. I really liked your number 3 colors. it was neat to look at all the pictures people put up there.
Post a Comment