Abram has been "joking" a lot lately, and he thinks he is so funny. Like when we pull into the church parking lot he'll yell, "We're home!" and when we pull into the driveway he'll yell "Church!" or when we go around the family talking about who is a boy or a girl, he'll say "Mama a boy!" and start laughing. I have to admit, it is pretty funny-but for some reason last night he cracked me up pretty good-in fact, I laughed about it the whole night. Hopefully you'll find it funny too-especially if you know Kris.
Abram has really good manners, he just seemed to pick them up. Anyways, we are eating dinner last night and Kris heated up some garlic bread. He gave a slice to Abram, and without missing a beat or changing his tone, Abram said, "Thanks, Dora." You should have seen the look on his face-Kris jaw dropped and Abram with a cute little smirk. I cried I laughed so hard. He has also started calling Kris, Kris. Which is funny too. I am trying really hard not to encourage these things, but it is so funny. I love that my little guy has such a great sense of humor already.
4 comments:
Ohmygosh, SO funny! I love it!!
I wonder where that sense of humor comes from, what with his serious parents and all. :-)
Nolan and Wes were just talking about how they missed one of their old YM leaders who moved away, then they said, "But not as much as Bro Raisor, he was the best, he's the best of them all."
That's cute...can I call Kris Dora too?
He kind of had no choice in the humor department with parents like you guys! He was bound to be funny.
Oliver calls us by our first names when we're at stores. He'll yell, "Daddy! Daddy! CONNNNNNNNER!!!"
That is funny! What a fun age. After living with you and Kris for 3 years, he had to develop a sense of humor.
Post a Comment