And looking like this...............
maybe you can relate. The rain seems to be giving Kris a complex. You see, we seem to take it with us wherever we go. Both Alabama and Georgia (before we moved to each place) had been suffering from droughts. The first three-four months we have been here it has rained. A couple we go to church with-their farm flooded and they had to go out and rescue their horses in boats!! The same thing happened when we were in Alabama. Maybe that is a good way to predict where we will move next, what area is suffering a drought, hmmmmm...... I digress.
Back to the story, I can only take so many Thomas the Train movies, if you know what I mean. So we have been trying to be more creative.
We have played Old MacDonald....
Played superheroes (who like to eat grapes).......
Jumped on the bed (well, Abram did, he tried to get me to do it-uh yah-sorry you didn't need the visual. And no, of course I didn't-I didn't need an early baby or a blow to my self esteem when I broke the bed.)
Tonight we even put up a tent and played.......
Hope you all have been making the most of your rainy days. Anyone hear of any sunshine coming this week?
1 comment:
Awww come on Beth...jump on the bed with Abram LOL...
Post a Comment