The best part is that I am wearing one of those tank tops underneath that suck you in and support-so I am not even unleashing the "full bigness".
Monday, March 16, 2009
BIG Mama...........
So you know when you are pregnant, and you are getting pretty close, and everyone obnoxious person in the world-you just so happen to run into? You know the ones, they say, "Are you sure there is just one in there?" or "When are you due? OOhh, you look like you could go ANY DAY NOW." Or the famous phrase of the South "Well bless your heart." So I have been running into those people everywhere. I asked Kris to take a pic of me at 34 weeks and 1 day (this past Saturday) and this is what I got. It was then that I realized why they were saying such things. I laughed when I looked at the pic, because it all makes sense why the doctor asked, "How big was your first baby?" when I replied, "7 lbs 11.6 oz." she said in disbelief, "Really?!"
The best part is that I am wearing one of those tank tops underneath that suck you in and support-so I am not even unleashing the "full bigness".
The best part is that I am wearing one of those tank tops underneath that suck you in and support-so I am not even unleashing the "full bigness".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You and Reese look just wonderful!! Hang in there Beth!
Love,
Mom
Aw, you look great!!!
Go Beth! Rockin' the baby body... relax, you look great! I know how to make you feel better... go to my blog... dun dun dun
Post a Comment