This is the only picture I have gotten so far. Mostly because I am yelling the whole time. Abram has gotten pretty good this season. His team is good, depending on the Saturday. Also depending on the team their playing- I swear, the other week the other team had a five year old that slide tackled-you could tell he from a long line of soccer players. Abram has scored in every game except the one where they played professional five and six year olds, he came SO close in that one. I can't hold and aim a camera while I am jumping up and down cheering for him, it's impossible.
Kris started back to school this semester. He's working full time and going to school three nights a week.
Reese and I joined a co-op preschool with some awesome ladies from church. Reese was on a waiting list for preschool and a couple weeks into September he got in...
he wasn't too thrilled at first for the first couple of weeks but now he likes it. And today, Reese demonstrated some sweet "yoga moves" he learned during circle time.
We also had family move here. It has been really fun getting together....(hilarious video will not not load-ugh).
I am still working with the youth at Church, still awesome.
Kris and I have been training for RAGNAR.
And I turned 35, but more on that later......
No comments:
Post a Comment