There was a lot of this (quality cousin time)
Did a little bit o' egg hunting.......
(well once we figured out how)
Nana did a craft for, I mean with Abram (who was more interested in the candy than the craft)...
while I played peek a boo with the Reese-miester...
Later on Reese had his first taste of Mexican food........(as you can tell, he was lovin' it)
Then to the park where we did some swinging....
Some sliding.......
Some "rock climbing".....
Then later that night we did some egg dying (I wish I could find the awesome video of Abram talking to his "best egg in the whole world"-cutest thing e-ver)....
And after a good night's rest........
We woke up to treat from the Easter Bunny and .....
Some yummy breakfast....or at least Sam thought so
And one more egg hunt.....
and either a hug or.......
paci war....
Either way, and under all the hard circumstances, it was SO nice to be around family.
No comments:
Post a Comment