I opened my big mouth on a post last week saying how I couldn't wait for the weekend-and then it happened. Kris went to work on Wednesday and called me saying that he had a job to do in Minnesota-and would be gone for 9 days-AUGH! And then last night he said "Best case scenario, I think maybe Monday?" We all know what that means. So how do I survive with the kiddos all alone? Moments like these. I hope that you can appreciate this story-because it was flippin hilarious, as in, I don't remember when I have laughed so hard. We are having yet another it's too cold to go outside day (we went to Kroger and almost froze our bums off) and Abram decides he wants to play hide and seek. That's fine, Reese and I are "it" so Abram goes and hides.
We find him here:
pretty good job. So we play again, and Reese and I walk out to find this (re-inacted because I couldn't get to my camera in time)
Seriously, how funny is Abram? There he is in his underwear, with his head in the toy box thinking that we can't see him. I could not stop laughing, I had to get him to reinact it. Unbelieveable. I. Love. This. Kid.
2 comments:
That's just way too funny.
HAHAHA!!! SO funny!!!
Post a Comment