So I am finally able to upload photos from 6 months ago and while trying to redo somethings, I have lost my blog list, and nothing is how I want. I am about over blogger, and you know when you are angry to tears? I am there. But alas, I need to print this all out before I lose it-so here it goes.
We made it to the pumpkin patch...
..and that night we went to see "Hotel Transylvania" after having some Angry Bird Pizza/Cake with some buds.
Abram declared it the best birthday ever. It was oddly laid back. We have had each boy over for playdates and they are running up and down the stairs yelling, being loud boys. Abram had got an Angry Bird game that you build and play. The boys just sat around quietly building and playing-it was really bizarre, but they had fun. I would talk about how hard it is to believe that my baby is 6, however, it has taken so long to get this all down he is almost 6 1/2! I love that boy though, I tell you what he is the sweetest, mopt tender hearted kid you'll ever meet. He is completely obsessed with animals, Angry Birds, and video games. Most days his brother is his best friend. He tells me I am the prettiest girl in the world. He is smart as a whip and says the wittiest things. I am proud to be his Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment