Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I wanted to go strrawbeery picking this morning. We loaded up, the kids were SOOO excited, drove 40 minutes, and the place isn't open on Tuesdays. I had a couple of sad muffins in the car.  So I told them today was as good of a day as any to plant our "garden". I'm not so sure how well it will grow this Summer-because I had a lot of......."help" while planting.  And some "help" on picking out what to plant. Poor cilantro needs a container, because the boys decided we needed cucumbers. There was a lot of....... "care" given to the plants. I'm not sure of the survival rate. Nothing a little Miracle Grow can't fix, right?






















The picture above makes me laugh because the parsley leaf fits perfectly over Reese's mouth!














It started raining...













And apparently, we are back to the fake smile for pictures, (sigh).

No comments: