Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day

It was Abram's first Valentine's Day this year-where he actually passed out Valentines (sigh). I decided to go for the creative factor and go copy cat style. I was laughing to myself as I helped him with these, thinking about how dramatic and stressful it was to pick out the perfect Valentine to give to each classmate, especially the boys.  You didn't want certain boys to get the wrong idea that you were in love with them, etc. Not knowing the whole time that boys only care about the candy and don't even read the valentine.

 I wanted to find something "boy friendly", so I went HERE and printed them out. And then we decided his friends should get huge bouncy balls and loaded up quarters in our pockets and went to the Old Navy bouncy ball machine. It was at that moment I realized that my kids had never done that before. I remember getting jelly bracelets and charms for my charm necklace out of those things nearly everytime I went to the grocery store-a long, long, time ago. You should have seen their faces-oh the magic a quarter can bring. And there are only 10 kids in his preschool class, which made the deal sweeter. Abram's teachers gave us a print out of the kids names so they could cut out names and tape them on the Valentines, then match them to their bag.







































Supplies Needed:






















Apparently they were quite the hit with 4 and 5 year olds.

No comments: